MTL 24/24 is excited to announce that we have selected the members of our Night Council for its 2023-2024 cohort!
We wish a warm welcome to all of our Night Councilors:
- Anthony Galati (Producer, DJ, and cultural programmer)
- Camille Desrochers (Service Implementation Officer, Groupe de Recherche et d’Intervention Psychosociale Montreal)
- Elsa Fortant (PhD candidate in sociomusicology, Université de Montréal)
- Inobe Stanislaus (Care administrator, producer and nightlife professional)
- John Hatz (Creative director and talent buyer, I Love Neon / Blue Skies Turn Black / Newspeak)
- Julien Lavoie (Logistics and events manager, Partenariat du Quartier des spectacles)
- Lola Baraldi (Coordinatrice partenariats et projets digitaux, MUTEK Montréal et co-fondatrice, shesaid.so Montreal)
- Pierre Carrere (Étudiant-chercheur au doctorat en Études Urbaines, Université du Québec à Montréal)
- Salima Bouaraour (Label Manager, Chez Kito Kat Records)
- Shermine Sawalha (Founder and Creative Director, Ctrllab / Malahi Entertainment / Malakat Records)
- Syana Barbara (DJ and Founder, DJT.AL)
- Victor Bertrand-Ouellette (Founder and Creative Director, STUDIO ZX)
The members met last Saturday, and we will introduce them to you on an individual basis this weekend.
We are very pleased to have the opportunity to work with such a dedicated group of citizens!
What does the MTL 24/24 Night Council do?
The Night Council is an advisory body for Montreal’s nightlife made up of 12 Montreal citizens who are committed to the dynamic and positive development of its nighttime. By its own initiative, the Night Council presents opinions and gathers information on subjects that affect the multiple spheres of Montreal’s nightlife.
To learn more, visit mtl2424.ca/en/night-council.